ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This store sells products that may contain chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. By ordering products for delivery into California, you acknowledge that you have received this warning. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping & Return Policy
No product shall be shipped until payment has been received in full. Shipping and handling charges on all orders vary depending on size, weight, insured value and shipping destination. Occasionally actual shipping charges differ from those quoted, in which case you will be contacted by a Scott’s Hotrods representative before your order is processed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Orders that are cancelled before any product is shipped will be subject to a 10% credit card processing fee.
- Scott’s Hotrods offers a 30-day return policy on select items. For further information not listed, please contact a Scott’s Hotrods customer support representative. Please call 865-951-2081 or e-mail our Returns Department at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number and nature of the problem.
- All products returned MUST BE: 100-percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
- Scott’s Hotrods strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and use a carrier that can provide you with “Proof of Delivery” for your protection.
- Scott’s Hotrods recommends you package returns properly so no damage will occur to the parts during transit. Make sure all items are secure and cannot cause damage to each other during shipment. If non-defective parts arrive damaged, we have a right to refuse the return. All returns have to be in like new condition.
- All non-defective returns must be in “like new condition”: “Like new condition” is defined as all parts having no damage, complete, no missing parts and blemish free.
- If merchandise arrives damaged: save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Scott’s Hotrods immediately and file a claim with the shipping company to arrange inspection and a pick-up of damaged merchandise. The receiver must file the claim.
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Scott’s Hotrods within 30-days from the invoice date, at Scott’s Hotrods discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- Manufacturer restrictions apply and are outlined in our detailed policy. Any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 30-days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by Scott’s Hotrods within 30 days from the invoice date, at Scott’s hotrods discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 25-percent restocking fee. Any credits will be issued by check or a credit card by Scott’s Hotrods within 30-days of receiving the returned goods.
- MISSING PARTS claims must be reported within 30-days of receiving products. It is the customers responsibility to open all boxes upon delivery to make sure no damages occurred during shipping and all parts made it safely.
Scott’s Hotrods reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. IF the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to Scott’s hotrods on returned items, unless Scott’s Hotrods is at fault.
Disagreement with These Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not visit, browse or shop Scott’s Hotrods.